Arnel Pineda Or Steve Perry?

Arnel Pineda Or Steve Perry?

Inquiry by Brook: Arnel Pineda Or Steve Perry?
i wanna know since there is a youtube war since of this, and i reckon Steve can beat Arnel in a singing struggle anytime. i don’t care if steve is 60 yrs. ancient. but this is my attitude and im in-titled to it, so what’s yours?

Best answer:

Answer by lalala
i have filipino pride; i’ve never heard either of them sing, so i’ll have to go with arnel pineda 😀

my answer isn’t even an attitude x) it’s just pride. and, by the way, it’s “free,” not “in-titled,” for your future allusion. :]

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Tags: , , ,
Posted in Q&A on May 28th, 2014, 3:45 pm by InfoShooter

6 Responses

1. ♥ Sarah K ♥
    May 28th, 2014 | 4:06 pm

Steve Perry…no doubt

2. Laredo
    May 28th, 2014 | 4:49 pm

My vote would go to Steve Perry as well.

3. Kelly G
    May 28th, 2014 | 5:37 pm

Steve Perry all the way!

My attitude is based on the fact that I have herd both singers
    and while I credit Arnel with talent and pipes he still can not claim any of Journeys past accomplishment.He has to my information never on paper a single song for Journey.
    And he himself has stated many times that being compared to Steve Perry is a fantastic honor consequential that Steve Perry is and always will be the best singer Journey has ever had.Which in my attitude (also) makes him a fantastic man!
    But don’t hold your breath for a sing off…it aint ever gonna happen.
    I only wish Steve would place out his own cd and let me wrap my ears and heart around that fantastic voice one more time.

4. Dj_Summer
    May 28th, 2014 | 6:21 pm

I have to go with Steve Perry…have loved that man for 20 years lol.

5. linda
    May 28th, 2014 | 7:10 pm

Steve Perry is by far the better singer. He is the Voice of Journey. Listening all of his music from Infinity and early Alien Scheme demos thru I Stand Alone from Quest for Camelot it is all wonderfu. Can’t wait for his solo scheme that he is effective on now.

6. Tpohil80
    October 15th, 2015 | 6:39 pm

Though Arnel is doing a fantastic job maintenance those songs alive, Steve Perry is the peak all vocalists. The finest voice to ever sing into a microphone that set the bar out of reach for most. He did write some fantastic melodies (along with his band mates) as well. Journey was the whole wrap back in Perry’s heyday. World class musicians and a one in a billion singer.