Is it true that Robin Givens married and only dated white men after Mike Tyson?

Is it true that Robin Givens married and only dated white men after Mike Tyson?

Inquiry dream of every black woman ? Is it right that Robin Givens married and dated only white men after Mike Tyson She had two family with two uncommon men she cheated on white Tyson with a young nameless Brad Pitt heard. Shit once you go black, you never go back to black. Sisters as Zoe Saltana, Halle Berry, Robin Givens, Iman, Naomi Campbell, Tina Turner (just check my profile for the rest) connaƮtre.Meilleure better rejoinder :

Answer by I do your ankle Hurt
Trolololol racist is not you

Add your own answer in the observations!

Tags: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Q&A on Dec 5th, 2012, 10:45 pm by InfoShooter

5 Responses

1. RALPH IS BACK
    December 5th, 2012 | 11:42 pm

Yes it once and it tunred black was black and blue and purple as a result of fighting not to bring up that just looking tyson is disgusting enough to throw a mile away **** The phrase “a face only a mother could like “was fake in the hood ****

2. Unknown One
    December 6th, 2012 | 12:09 am

After today, I want even refuse to any inquiry of the last packet of trolls to answer. They can not make it in attracting the concentration as we give them. This is a waste of time to try and dialogue with themn since their purposer only for an boost in help racist if we bait. I do not bite more! Please join me to send him a thought. DO NOT answer their questions

3. Baby Socrates
    December 6th, 2012 | 12:12 am

Yes, and she was treated with accept. I really reckon that most black women are hideous as rats, hot but there is commonly no people prefer kneegroid conviction. How do you feel, my brothas, Hally Berry prefers to know a white guy who eats sweet pussy light chocolate, or Naomi Campbell to end the long legs, black, bright around fastidious types of white stone. This makes you crazy, right? Learn to deal. Hot black chicks that you do not like. I mean, it can hardly have a chat with them! is “shorty this” and “take my ho my bed,” and all these sornettes.have a nice day

4. bazinga punk
    December 6th, 2012 | 12:16 am

she left all white men, since their small dicks could not meet her lol she left a white man on the same day she married hahaha! onlu uses the white man is now being paid by them lol

5. dragnei
    December 6th, 2012 | 1:02 am

and it has a touch to do with boxing, since? ……..